March Reading Wrap Up!

Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing well during these uncertain times and keeping safe! I personally have found that keeping my head stuck in a book at all times is helping keeping me sane and from spiralling. 

So I thought today I would put up a post about all the books I read during the month of March with links to all the reviews I left for each of them, in case someone out there is in need of inspiration on what to read! 

1) Havenfall by Sara Holland 


4 out of 5 stars! Havenfall was really a enjoyable read for me and the scenery in the novel was just incredible. All throughout reading it I kept picturing Banff, Canada as the location for Havenfall and it just swept me off my feet. 


2) The Raven and The Dove by Kaitlyn Davis 


5 out of 5 stars! I was lucky enough to have been given an ARC of this book to read and review and it's since become one of my favourite books - I have no doubt this will be in my top 5 of 2020! This book is now out and the second one in the series is coming later this week, which is just super duper exciting! 


3) Only When It's Us by Chloe Liese 


4 out of 5 stars! This is another ARC I received that has just come out on the 1st April. This was a great, heart warming frenemies to lovers story with strong female characters and disability representation. 


4) Beach Read by Emily Henry 


5 out of 5 stars! Beach Read was luckily given to me as an ARC to read and review and it's become one of my favourite books of all time. It is an incredibly well written, captivating story. 

Publication date: May 19th 2020 


5) The Love Square by Laura Jane Williams 


3.5 out of 5 stars! The Love Square was also an ARC I received through NetGalley. I enjoyed this book but not necessarily its romance; what I enjoyed more was the main's character's development and self-love realisation. 

Publication date: July 9th 2020


6) Catherine House by Elisabeth Thomas


4 out of 5 stars! Catherine House is a book that I have been looking forward to reading for so long and getting an ARC of it was a dream. It's a Gothic story about a prestigious school with a lot of secrets and it blew my mind away. 

Publication date: May 12th 2020


+


And that is it for all the books I read in March! I have big reading plans for the month of April as well so I may end up doing a TBR for April. 

Thanks for reading! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW: YES NO MAYBE SO BY BECKY ALBERTALLI AND AISHA SAEED